This course teaches the key concepts and skills necessary to create the breakthroughs that will lead the organization to Breakaway Innovation®.
Leaders will learn what it takes to create breakthroughs (extraordinary and unprecedented results) within the organization. The Participants will learn how to create a breakthrough by making a commitment to a result they do not know how to achieve. This causes the first breakdown that creates a “gap” between their commitment and their current situation. Participants will see how this “energetic gap” pulls the best creativity and innovation from the team to close the gap with new, previously unthought-of approaches. Participants will see that in order to create this energy, the commitment is made first, causing the breakdown and then planning starts from the commitment back.
The Breakthrough distinctions focus on the critical elements that have to be in place for a team to be willing to declare and execute a Breakthrough. These include:
- The Myth of Innovation and Execution
- What is a Breakthrough and how to successfully create and execute a breakthrough
- The power of commitment
- What is a breakdown and how to successfully resolve them
- How to create the structure of fulfillment to bring the Breakthrough into reality
- Learn how to turn Breakdowns into Breakthroughs
- What is a Breakaway Innovation® and how to sustain it
Time: Two days - 16 hours
Estimated CEUs: 16