The ERM Process is designed to focus on a Breakthrough Project. That is the only way to ensure that team members participating in the ERM Process embody the distinctions while continuing to improve and increase the value of all employees.
As part of the ERM process one or more breakthrough projects are declared. This fosters developing critical skills by producing real learning on “the court.” Team members will work to develop the competency to:
- Create a shift in mindset by declaring the breakthrough project and defining the scope within that declaration
- Create a safe environment that will allow the authentic conversations to happen.
- Invent the structure for fulfillment to successfully complete the breakthrough project including:
- How to create a Breakthrough Assessment™
- How to conduct Conversations for possibilities, opportunities and execution
- How to build alignment, commitment and responsibility
- Execute the Breakthrough project and continuously improve through implementation of;
- Authentic Project Review Process™
- Authentic Breakdown Resolution Process™
Breakthrough projects can occur in different domains.